Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Most Non-Update Ever

Well, I left the doctor really frustrated yesterday. I was surprised they didn't do an ultrasound, check me, do a fetal fibronectin...pretty much all they did was check his heartbeat (which was strong) and measure my belly. This time my belly measured fine so that's a good thing. We don't want Disney Baby falling behind any in case he comes early. It would have been nice to get a few more answers but its still "Not sure why you started bleeding, but you probably over exerted yourself." Forget that I didn't do anything that I hadn't done for weeks before that. And there is no explanation for why my contractions get to be 2 minutes apart for so long. So, the point is...I have no news to share. Just still trying to ride out this roller coaster knowing I could either go into labor a minute from now or a couple months from now. Haha same as always! I can honestly say I have no clue what a "normal" pregnancy is.

My 1 big piece of news though is that today I officially hit 30 weeks!!!!! That was my goal since my issues started at 16 weeks! Some days I really didn't think we'd make it to this point. I made it into the 3rd trimester and 7 months! As soon as I hit 28 weeks I had a more noticeable bump. It took that long for anyone to suggest that I was pregnant without me saying anything. Suddenly it feels like this pregnancy is real. Lol, and the night in labor and delivery definitely sealed the reality factor.


I can't tell you how much we appreciate the prayers and support right now. Its scary to not know what's around the corner and knowing we aren't out of the woods yet but I know we have awesome friends and family cheering us on. Coming up I have tons of pictures (that I can finally get to since I have to take it easy) and an incredible giveaway from Hug-A-Hero Daddy Dolls! So don't give up on this lazy blogger yet!





Photobucket

3 comments:

chambanachik said...

Hope he stays put for several more weeks!!

Jamie said...

I hope things are going ok!

Dani Ploscik said...

Hey sweetie, how are you doing? Been thinking about you. Hope all is well!