Monday, November 7, 2011

Pumpkins, Baby!

Before G.I. Joe and I started dating, and especially before Lucy, I didn't care for fall. I just don't like Thanksgiving food for the most part (its too heavy for me), I like my leaves fresh and green not brown/orange/dying, weather is better the hotter it is...so yeah, fall isn't my thing.

But Lucy gets so excited over the little things in life and its just downright contagious! I do still love hot weather and a refreshing Greek salad but she makes me really enjoy this time of year. And its always amazing to see how much she has grown!


This is our Love Bug last year when she was 2...





Now we have a Little Lady!

In her defense I did tell her to "make a face" :)

 The pumpkins are way more interesting than the camera!


 Especially when someone knocks one over and it tumbles down the steps! 



 We stop to twirl every 15 minutes in our family.



 One of Daddy's homemade "spooky house" decorations that hasn't been put away yet.




"See you guys later!"


See, I told you I was going to photo bomb this place! Lots more to come :) We're doing Elf on the Shelf for the first time this year and a couple other new Christmas traditions so I figured I'd post some pics of stuff like that. I LOVE to see people sharing Christmas traditions so we can all pick up some new ones and trade ideas.

And if you like scrapbooking or blog design hop over to my mom's blog! She has a great giveaway going right now and its actually her first ever :) Its for an incredible scrapbook software system that is very user friendly and has tons of things to do with it. You can even use it to make blog layouts!


Photobucket

7 comments:

Allison said...

She's too cute for words! She really has grown so much since last Fall! :)

rothcomilitary said...

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks for sharing this with others.

Sunny said...

It is so amazing how quickly they change. It blows me away. Congrats on the coming of Mickey. Boys are a ton of fun!

skippysays said...

OMG she's gotten so much bigger! What a beautiful little girl you have! And the photos are gorgeous :)
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

Mrs. F said...

tooo cute!!!!! I just love the kntted cap!!!

She is precious!!

Carmen said...

Awww she's so adorable and growing up so fast!! Cute pictures :)

Jamie said...

She is adorable. I love the hat.