Friday, August 19, 2011

My Week on Pinterest











Its time for another edition of My Week on Pinterest!

Last week my favorite pin board selection was from Kellee Lyn. She pinned some amazing yummy treats then posted pictures of her versions of the recipes! They all looked amazing and motivated me to actually try some of the dozens of recipes I pin :) So stop by and check out her post and pinboards!


Time to link up!


1) Link to only a certain post, not your whole blog or a giveaway. Make the post full of your favorite pins from the week. Maybe its 10 or maybe 1 thing just really changed your week and you want to share.

2) Have fun with it! Show us a little of everything or stick to a theme!

3) Check out other people's pin boards!

If you really really want to be extra sweet you'll put a link to this party, or the button, on your post. And maybe even somewhere on your blog! But its just a request, I'm not the Button Police ;) And HUGE thanks to Mrs. Muffins who made the button for this party!


Now without further ado, here is my week on Pinterest....because of our awesome news this weekend I thought I would share some of the "wisdom and inspiration" that's kept me going during our painfully long limbo period. 





















And don't forget to enter the giveaway posted with last week's link party!
I totally spaced on this and didn't put it in the information about the product
but Halle Berry has been photographed wearing one of Lori's original lockets.
So enter to win one of your own!


Have great weekend and go pin something!













Photobucket

7 comments:

rainintorainbows said...

Okay, where do you find all of your cute sayings???

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Aren't these awesome? I get so excited when I find new ones on Pinterest. I just normally go through the Pinterest homepage and find them but a few are repins from other pin boards I follow. The best thing is to go to Pinterest and search something like "inspiration" or "advice" I get a lot of them from doing that!

Frugal in WV said...

Great blog! New follower from MBC, look forward to your future posts! You can find me at

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

Teresa said...

I love this! I have added you to our Friday Blog Hops! I would love to add you and your readers to our blog directory! {free, of course!}
Society of Socialpreneurs ~ Blog Directory


Teresa

Sand Castles and Snow Forts said...

Hello from the MBC! Great blog. Drop by for a blog visit. Happy to follow!

Susan @ Living with Punks said...

Thanks so much for the invite! What a fun idea for a link! I definitley want in :) But, it might take me a minute or week to gather my post. Will be back next week :) New follower here!

Cheryl@OntheOldPath said...

Hi I found your cute blog on MBC too. Hope you`ll pop by and meet us!! I have just discovered pintrest I love all the sayings Fun!