Monday, July 11, 2011

The Disney souvenir with a heartbeat....

Don't you love it when you have something super important to announce and your internet goes down for a week? Yeah...I know I do!

So this was supposed to go up last week. That's the real reason I haven't been on here in a week. I know I said that wouldn't happen again but we had the worst storms ever last week and it messed everything up. But anyways...the reason I've been so hard to catch in the online world is that looking at the computer screen has been making me very sick.

In fact....

I've been sick almost everyday since we got home from Disney.

See where I'm going with this?




Its really blurry because I couldn't get our scanner to work so I took a cell picture of the ultrasound photo but this is my Disney souvenir! We were thrilled, surprised and over joyed to find out I got pregnant again so fast. Everything is looking great so far. I've been wicked sick day and night. We've seen the baby's heartbeat and I've made it to 2 months along! Especially because of what happened on Easter our news has spread really fast so that's part of why we are announcing now, which is still early. Both of our families are just so excited. Plus when you are as sick as I have been for over a month its hard to hide!

Another reason we wanted everyone to know is just so more people can pray for the baby and us. We have seen the heartbeat but until we hit 13 weeks I'm still at risk to miscarry since I got pregnant so soon after the last miscarriage. So we appreciate the prayers and support! Hopefully from here on out I can catch up on things. Pretty much everything besides showering and laying on the couch has gone by the wayside.

And that's our exciting news.

We kind of think this one is meant to be.

Oddly enough, G.I. Joe himself was a Disney souvenir too :)

I guess a tradition is forming!





Photobucket

41 comments:

JG said...

Awwww!!! I'm so excited for you! :) Congratulations! I'll be praying for you.

Mrs.B said...

Definitely wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby!!!

That is SO exciting!

chambanachik said...

What awesome news! Congrats! Lots of prayers, too.

Jenna said...

Congratulations!!! Pray for you and your family!

ines said...

Congrats!

Mowenackie said...

Congrats! What a great souvenir!

Allison said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I will be praying for y'all! That's so exciting :D

Amber said...

Yay, congratulations!!

Chloe said...

Such wonderful news! Congrats to you and your family! You and baby will definitely be in my prayers.

SLM said...

Congrats!! I got pregnant right after my miscarriage...I actually heard the opposite - that if you have a D&C your chances of keeping the baby are higher if you get pregnant within 6 months of the procedure. It must be true because here I am at 15 weeks and still going strong!! You're in my thoughts in prayers for a health pregnancy!!

Erin said...

Congratulations on this amazing blessing!!

Rosemary said...

Congrats! Our prayers are with you, and your family!

Jen said...

Congrats!! What a wonderful Disney souvenir!! Blessings to you all! :)

Chantal said...

Congrats!!

Mrs. Muffins said...

I don't even know what to say! I'm just so excited for you guys! We'll be praying for you! xx

heather said...

yay yay yay, super exciting and def the best souvenir to bring back from a trip :)

Jessa said...

Congratulations!! That's a wonderful surprise! No wonder they call it the happiest place on earth. ;)

ACE said...

So excited for you both! Congrats!

ProudArmyWife&Mommy21 said...

Congrats!!

Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray that you keep both momma and baby healthy throughout this pregnancy!

<3 Amen

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! I love your reason for telling everyone so early- I will pray for you and your family!

Fran said...

Congratulations! You and your family will be in my thoughts! <3

Mateya said...

How awesome! Congratulations!!!!

Praying for a healthy pregnancy!

Mrs. Yellow Ribbon said...

Congratulations!! That's awesome!

Sammie said...

Congrats!!!! When I saw the title, I was like...hmm, did the manage to somehow sneak Daisy away from Disney?!? lol Great news!

*~BrittDill~* said...

Congrats!!! What a great souvenir! :)

Happy Together said...

yay! Will pray for sure and I hope you feel better quick too :)

Amyables said...

How wonderful! I am so very happy for you and will keep you and your little guy/girl in my prayers!!!

MrsMcDancer said...

Congratulations! Wishes for a healthy happy pregnancy :-)

My World said...

What a great news!!! Congratulations!!

Evelene S said...

Oh congratulations and I will keep your family in my prayers.

Sarbra said...

awww congrats! thats wonderful!

Karren said...

Congrats!! :) Praying for you and baby!

Dr. Army Wife said...

Congratulations!!!

Fox Family said...

Congrats. That is such great news, and the baby will love to hear the cute story!

DeltaWhiskey said...

Congratulations, my dear! SO excited for you. Praying for your peanut.

mommynursearmywife said...

CONGRATS! Im super excited for yal!!

Mrs. D said...

Awww yay!!! Congrats!!! I got pregnant exactly 3 months after my miscarriage and here I am 35 weeks pregnant and Close to giving birth to a baby boy! I say it's meant to be for you too ;) I'm praying!

Bitchy Army Wife said...

Congratulations and good thoughts going your way.

ashley said...

Congratulations! I will be keeping you and baby in my prayers!

♥ Niki ♥ said...

Congrats! :) I hope the sickies go away soon.

Rusti said...

I can't believe I missed this news! must have gotten buried in my email!! I'm so thrilled for you guys, and I'll definitely be praying for you! congratulations!! SO EXCITED!