Thursday, May 19, 2011

New look in progress!

I've been working {forever it seems} on a new look for the blog. The new header I made turned out to be too big for the new format I'm using. So for a little while you will see it cut off on the right side. I'd fix it now but I have to run and get this little girl ready for story time!

Thanks for your patience with my bloggy impatience and constant desire to change things :P All of this and part 2 of the yarn octopus tutorial should already be done but we decided to get away for a while. The beach was just what we needed!










Photobucket

10 comments:

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I am LOVING the new look!

H. said...

I enjoy reading your blog. I was wanting to know. I made the yarn octopus and my friends just love it. Is it ok if I put a link to your blog post (the octopus entry) on mine so they can see how to make it? I want to make sure to give credit where credit is due.

Thanks!
H.
hmoyer454@gmail.com

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Thank you Mrs. S!

H, thanks so much for asking! I should go back and put something on that post about it. And I'll email you too but if anyone else is wondering I totally don't mind posting links to the tutorial. I'm so glad you and your friends like it! I would love to see pics of yours.

And that reminds me right now I should be working on the faces tutorial ;)

Jessa said...

Your blog looks great! And that picture is great too! That's what my sons face looks like anytime he eats.

Goodnight moon said...

I love it! It looks so fresh and I totally love the revamp! Congrats!!!!

trooppetrie said...

My kids live for side walk chalk. I love the sand pictures

Jen said...

I love it!!!

G-Zell said...

The new look is nice. :)

chambanachik said...

Pretty!!

Kelsey said...

Just stopping by from the round-up and thought I would say your blog looks super cute :) I love the colors in your header!