Monday, May 23, 2011

Beachy Keen!

It feels so good to be able to get on here and post pictures! This weekend my computer went on the fritz so I'm really behind. Apparently 22,000 pictures and nearly 500 typed pages of files is a bit too much for this laptop. It would take forever to load anything and finally told me it wouldn't accept anything else until I made room. So that's what I've been doing this morning.

And now for beach pictures!!!!

Lucy amazed me, like always.

The water was too cold so she spent most of the time sliding down the tallest playground slides she could find. It was yet another episode of "Oh crap! I blinked....a second ago she was too scared to go down a slide by herself."










"I'm bouncing like Tigger, Mommy!!!!"




The other thing that happened pretty much over night was that Lucy's shy phase ended. 
She chased other kids down to play no matter what.



Besides the playground slides Lucy also fell in love with the sand.
She seriously doesn't care if its all over her from head to toe.
















It amazes me to see how much she's grown.
We stayed at the same hotel we stayed at in 2009 
when she took her first steps.



Soon I'll have pictures of what we did this weekend. We had a wonderful cookout and planted a cherry tree in memory of Bunny. Tomorrow will be one month exactly since we lost our sweet baby so its been rough at times. But we're staying super busy so that is helping. And each April at my parents house we will be able to see pink flowers blossom. The kids had an amazing time at the cookout. Lucy played so hard with her cousins that she nearly fell asleep on the slide coming out of her bounce house!

Ah...one last thing....if you have ever guest posted for me there is a new button for you letting others know that you were featured here! How is everyone feeling about the new look? I'm honestly loving it!



Photobucket

7 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

I will try to control myself next time ;) I just realized this is completely picture overload but it was hard enough to narrow it down to these. Lol...

Thanks for enduring the endless brag post!

Sarah Heineman said...

These pictures are GREAT! What a cutie you have :)

R said...

love the pics!! thanks for sharing :) I grabbed a button for guest posting! :) the new look is good! clean and simple!

Mary Jason and boys said...

Such beautiful pictures!

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

So sweet! She's beautiful!

Joious said...

The pictures are gorgeous! Best of luck to you during such a tough time.

Wife on the Roller Coaster said...

Awesome pics! She is getting so big! Just adorable. Lovin' the new look girl...and can you please let some of your craftiness rub off on me?!