Friday, February 4, 2011

Sometimes bigger is better.

Love Bug at 5 months



I've finally gotten around to making some blog changes that I've been contemplating for a while! Its still a work in progress because there are a few things I'm not happy with but...my main mission has been accomplished! I really wanted to widen my post body so that I could post bigger pictures. Before if I did most pics in "extra large" they cut off. So I now I can post pics of my cuteness and other randoms with a lot more elbow room :)

Okay, that's all for now. I just wanted to test it out. I'll be back on Monday for a real post! And maybe I'll have yet another "Extreme Make-Over Hair Edition" to share. (Sometimes when G.I. Joe is gone I get bored so my hair provides an outlet for that).

2 years old and so much personality!



Photobucket

6 comments:

JG said...

I love it! Very nice!

Goodnight moon said...

Love your new look! I just did the same thing on my blog, I wanted mine wider too.

Isn't it refreshing to change up your blog alittle. Good job girlie!!!!!

P.S...I've missed you!

Stephanie Hartman said...

I LOVE it I think it looks GREAT!

Michelle A'etonu said...

i love your new layout as well as the pics of your cuteness :)

The Heart of the Home said...

Love the new look. You are much more savvy than I am with all things techno so my poor blog just stays the same. *smile*
Your Lucy is growing up so. What a beautiful little girl and so blessed to have you as her Mommy.

Truly His said...

Love the new look!! She is so adorable!