Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thanks for each one.

My Darling G.I. Joe....

We may have only spent a small part of our 5 years of marriage under the same roof. 


But you've given me 5 years of "Greatest days ever"

5 years unconditional love

5 years of sanity....because 
"being with you here makes me sane, I fear I'll go crazy if you leave my side" :)

5 years of love letters and homemade cards

5 years of laughter



and 5 years of the best all around foot-popping moments a girl could ask for. 







Thanks for marrying me on Christmas Eve 2005. 

Each year you are still my favorite present.









17 comments:

heather said...

Love this and the picture... Have a great anniversary and a wonderful Christmas..

The Mrs. said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!

Mrs. Muffins said...

Happy Anniversary both of you!!!
<3
And Merry Christmas too!

xx

The Mrs. said...

Happy Anniversary AND Merry Christmas! :)

♥ Annie ♥ said...

Happy Anniversary chickadee!! Wishing you many more years of happiness and love!

Jenna said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

Renee said...

Happy 5th Anniversary to you and G.I. Joe! I wish for you many, many more years of love and happiness!

The Heart of the Home said...

How simply precious! Happy Anniversary! Hope you both have a beautiful day and a wonderfully blessed Christmas!
In His love,
Janet

Audrey said...

Happy Anniversary!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Happy Anniversary!

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Happy Anniversary love! I hope your Christmas was fabulous!!

Honey Bee said...

Happy Anniversary! That's so sweet...and I love that photo.

trooppetrie said...

congrats on your 5 year anniversary, I love the foot popping comment

Tonya said...

Happy Anniversary! I love how you said he was your "favorite present". :-) Cute picture!

Kim said...

Best wishes to you both on your anniversary, May the love that you share last your lifetime through. You too make a wonderful pair. Happy Belated Anniversary!

"M" said...

This is a very sweet post! I'm new to following your blog, and I've really been enjoying reading the Army wife's perspective.

R said...

I love this post - and happy belated anniversary!! *HUGS*