I figured I'd do a bullet point post about all that's been going on around here since I took my big break from the world of written blogs!
- G.I. Joe is officially in his new unit and we were really pleasantly surprised when we found out he'll be home for the holidays this year!
- I started seeing a therapist and am finally figuring where a lot of my anxieties are coming from and how to deal with it. But its a slow process.
- Mentally and emotionally I feel better than I have in years and I wish my body would catch up! That amount of stress leaves one feeling incredibly drained.
- A couple weeks ago I "officially" became an Army wife again...I got my new ID card!
- Because G.I. Joe can pull the whole "But next year I'll be...." argument we put our Christmas decorations up wicked early this year. Lucy loves just being around the tree and sparkly. She's also started a new obsession: collecting snow globes!
- I will be submitting my manuscript to agents starting in December or January!
- On Saturday We had family pictures done for the first time in ages. I can't wait to share some of them! We found this great old 1700-era plantation to use as the setting.
- Lucy is sick right now--that's really my only bummer update--but even watery and miserable she's a happy, goofy, sweet girl. When slimy goo comes out of her face she just looks at me and goes, "MOMMY! What's happening to me??!!"
So that's what's going on with us! I promise over the next week I'll have more picture posts and as soon as December rolls around I'll start posting more normal stuff. Thanks so much for everyone's patience and sweet messages. They have meant so much to me!