Friday, October 1, 2010

MilSpouse Round-Up Week Four!

I am so excited to host the MilSpouse Weekly Round-Up this week! This is such an awesome idea from busy Milie and mommy, Wife on the Roller Coaster. I love it because we all know how hectic life gets and sometimes reading blogs moves to the back burner. On this blog I have made the commitment to returning all the blog comments that I can. (That means all except the ones with a no-reply email address attached.) I love doing that because I don't really dig the whole "comment so they will comment on your blog" mentality. I could pop in on any and every blog and say "good pics." But I love returning the comment emails because it can at times spark really in depth conversations.

Now though with this weekly round-up we can all catch up together without feeling overwhelmed. I can't wait to see what all you lovely Milies post this week! So link up! All you need to do is post any link to a post you've written this week. No special post or extra effort required :)

Next week you'll get the lovely Katie from The Life of An Army Wife as a host so be sure and check her out. And have a great weekend!



















6 comments:

Mrs. Muffins said...

Thanks for hosting this! I didn't do much blogging this week, I see... now that I try to link up, lol.

Have a great weekend <3
xx

Misty said...

so excited to meet other military families!!! I am a army wife my husband and i just got married 07/22/10 he is now in Iraq was married for 12 yrs to an active US soldier did 3 deployments with him... I have finally found the man of my dreams and I am totally in love...

Emily Roe said...

I'm new to this "linking up" thing, so thanks for hosting this. I can't wait to read other mil blogs!

Lori at wittylittlesecret said...

Very cool roundup idea. I followed you here from Ms. Muffins last week and went to all the other sites on her list. That was so cool! My most popular post this week by far was the one about poop. People just love to hear about it, I guess. The link above directs to that particular post.

Also, I'm a lawyer, and let me say, you've just gotta argue and stand up for yourself sometimes. Great job!

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I seriously love this! Thanks for hosting!

R said...

this looks like fun! what a great idea :) now why couldn't hubs be military so I could play?? ;) just kidding - I'm still going to read those that linked! :)