Friday, October 22, 2010

Foto Friday Caption Contest!

 Due to my computer/blogging break lately I've extended the contest dates! This won't close until November 30th! You can enter as many times as you want just be sure to leave a valid email address :)




In case it hasn't been obvious...I've been uber computer-lazy this week :) We've been trying to get some issues worked out as to when G.I. Joe will actually start active duty, but that's a post for another day. Anyways, we've also been enjoying the fall and Halloween season! Today we finally made it to the pumpkin patch and I'm so excited to post the pictures.

In the meantime I figured we'd have a little contest! All you have to do is come up with a caption for the photo below. Be sure to leave me your email address too. The contest will stay open until 10 pm Eastern time on Friday October 29th. G.I. Joe will have the honor of selecting the best caption and the winner will be notified by email that weekend. I'll probably come back and post the winning entry.  The winner will receive a special prize from Lucy! And the only fine print for this contest is that each person can post a maximum of 3 entries.








*Insert best caption here*



10 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

How fun! Is that baby Lucy for her first Halloween?!?!

Hmmm...I have no creative juices flowing right now...

I'll have to think about it!

Wife of a Sailor said...

A Lil' Punkin in the Pumpkin Patch

Sweat Pea in the Pumpkins

wifeofsailor(at)gmail(dot)com

Wife of a Sailor said...

A Lil' Country Bumpkin Pumpkin

wifeofasailor(at)gmail(dot)com

Mel said...

"Momma, I'm too pretty for that picture stuff. Now let me get some sun!"

Melissa said...

The best of the pick.

Felicitas Linda said...

Lucy Michaela: The World's Most Adorable Little Pumpkin :)

The Mitchells said...

Mom, either I got bigger, or your belly was the size of a LARGER pumpkin!

Miss L said...

"There is nothing more precious than the miracle of life."

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

"The perfect little pumpkin for our patch"

rachelleorgan@gmail.com

That photo is so cute!

Jane said...

"I should be a celebrity for Halloween. No autographs please!"

:)

janeestedman{at}gmail{dot}com

Happy Halloween, sweet Lucy!