Thursday, September 30, 2010

My sugar and spice











"I'm dis many!"





Lucy's favorite things to say at 2 years old:

"Hey Strawberry Shortcake! What's up?!"
(on her cell phone)

"Oh my gosh, you're back!"
(to Mommy anytime I pop out of her sight and then back in again)

"Oh my gracious!"
(anytime she's exasperated for some reason)

"WOW! WHAT HAPPENED HERE?" 
(said when she makes herself dizzy by spinning in circles)

"Pee-Pee I'll miss you!!!"
(yelled to our cat Penelope as we leave the house to go anywhere)

"I WUV chocolate!"
(a phrase she knows about food that she's not allowed to eat :P)


And then there are her favorite songs to sing like, Everybody wants to be a cat, Bare Necessities, and Sprinkle Sprinkle Little Rose. 

You can imagine our house is rarely quiet. 

But its always sweet.


21 comments:

Expat Girl said...

She's gorgeous! I miss you and need to send you a very overdue catch up email. Come and visit when Erin does please and thank you!

Stephanie Hartman said...

Awe she is so adorable Love it girl.

Kaylee said...

that picture is so stinkin cute!

Chelsea Pearl said...

How sweet :) Your little is too cute!

Shanda said...

She is so precious. Beautiful like her mommy!

Michelle A'etonu said...

what a lovely photo! she's so beautiful!

Just Hurry Up and Wait said...

She is such a sweetie!!

ksatsky said...

Great picture, you have such a beautiful daughter. Can't wait to see the rest.

JG said...

What a cutie!!

Reagan said...

What a beautiful picture! She's precious!

September Love said...

Lucy is beautiful! I wish I had photoshop :) Can't wait to hear the good news!!!

Amanda said...

ADORABLE!!!

Enchante said...

This is a great photo! Who is your photographer?!

*Enchante*

Time For Something New said...

TOO CUTE!! Cant wait to see the rest, she is just precious :)

Sespi said...

She is absolutely beautiful!

JG said...

So cute! I love them all!

♥ Elizabeth said...

I love that her "dis many" sign is the rock and roller sign! Secretly she's not so sweet? Kids are funny they way they do things.

I love all of her sayings! I can only imagine how precious she is!

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

That is seriously adorable!

Amanda said...

The pictures and sayings are all absolutely adorable. I may have to steal your idea of documenting what favorite phrases are at ages from now on. We've got some good ones.

Brie said...

Oh good heavens what heapings of adorable!

I read all the things she says and does off to my husband and we laughed and smiled and talked about how much we couldn't wait for our little girl to start doing those things. So thanks for providing the foundation for that sweet conversation. :)

Caitlin S said...

Was she born on September 30th? My daughter was born on September 30, 2010 :) my birthday <3