Thursday, July 1, 2010

For my fellow Twi-lovers

G.I. Joe took me to see Eclipse yesterday!

I don't want to spoil anything for anyone so I'm not going to say much on the subject.

I knew I'd be a tough sell on the movie because it was my absolute favorite book of the series.

(Don't even let me start on how incredibly painful it was to read every page of New Moon.)

But I ended up loving the movie, as did G.I. Joe.
And there were only 2 things I really wish were done differently.


Okay, so the point to this post isn't a critique of the movie or more Twilight hoopla.
Its to share a little something with you all to make you giggle.

Last night I stumbled across these video clips which document the very humble beginnings of an actor who went on to play one of my favorite Cullens.


(If you expect RobPat you'll be disappointed, ladies. But this is still worth watching!)


Recognize him?


Maybe now?


Haha...in our house we heart Jasper.


And at least he's got a good sense of humor about himself :)


7 comments:

Sarah said...

We heart Jasper in this house too. =) Where do you think our dog got his name?!

Katie F said...

It was so painful for me to read New Moon also since M was deployed at the time. I just saw Eclipse tonight. Loved it. Can't wait for the next one. I think I'm going to start rereading the series again. Wish you lived closer so we could go see Breaking dawn together!!

Kayla Sue said...

I fell in love with Jasper this movie:) Love him!! Eclipse was awesome, wasn't it?

R said...

New Moon WAS rough!! ugh. I haven't seen any of the movies yet, so I didn't recognize Jasper - but I want to re-read the books... unfortunately I only OWN the first one... I borrowed the others from hubs' niece... better see if she's reading them right now :)

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Wasn't it so good!?! I loved this movie. Glad you enjoyed it. What did you think of Jasper's texas accent that started in this one?

Ashley said...

I love Jackson Rathbone. Yummy! He's my favorite Cullen!

Sarah Ruth said...

OMG! I didn't know he was on Disney Channel! That's so funny!