Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ask those Milies!





I am bouncing off the walls excited about making this announcement!

My awesome friend Kerry and I have started a new website just for military wives.

Ask The Milies is a platform for you to submit your questions about military life and relationships and get honest, dependable answers.

Here is an excerpt from our "About The Milies" page:
"The idea for a website like this had been in both of our heads for a while. We saw a need for Military Wives to have a trustworthy resource at their disposal so they could ask their questions, get answers and read that others have experienced similar situations and emotions...We're so excited to provide quality advice on all matters love and military based on our experience of having the toughest job in the service."


Our process, which you can read more about here, helps keep your identity anonymous because we want you to feel safe opening up.

We invite you to stop by, grab our blog button, and most importantly...submit questions that are on your mind! No questions will be turned down or ignored.

Oh, and if you're wondering what the heck a "Milie" is...its a MILITARY WIFE!
(I'm really proud of that little bit of cuteness :P)



26 comments:

Stephanie Hartman said...

I think that this is a GREAT idea you lovely ladies are so adorable.

Nittani said...

YAY! Excited about the Ask the Millies site! I just added it :-)

Mateya said...

Awesome awesome awesome idea! Love it!

A Sailor's Wife said...

Right on! :)

Julie the Army Wife said...

What a wonderful idea!!!

Expat Girl said...

Woohoooo I checked it out last night and I love it!

Mrs. Muffins said...

I'm so excited to see how well this does. You two came up with an awesome idea <3

xx

Mel said...

This is a great idea! Thanks for putting this together!

Jen said...

What an awesome idea!!!!

LCpl'sPrincess said...

see you there J, i added your button on my blog!

heather said...

ok so i grabbed the button but i dont know ho to put it on my blog or where to put it...

Mrs. C said...

What a great idea! I checked out the site and I love the site design too!

Samantha said...

Oh, I'm so excited about this site. You're right about there not being much out there as far as support. It's definitely few and far between. I look forward to checking out the site!

Stacie said...

Oh my gosh! This would have been great when we were active! Button - check!

Ashley said...

Congrats, I am headed over to check it out now!!

Amanda said...

that is absolutely fantastic! what a great idea!!

Wife on the Roller Coaster said...

What a fantastic idea! I can't wait to think of some questions to ask the experts!

Kathryn said...

Awesome Idea, I will definitely have to pass on the word!!

The LT's Wifey said...

love this idea!

Sarah said...

That is such a great idea!! I might be a little bit excited about it... ;-) I have a feeling it's going to come in handy!

Kerry said...

I'm super excited about this great opportunity. And of course I'm excited to have you as a partner with this new venture. YAY!!!

Beth said...

Cute name! I'm taking a button for my blog!

Sammie said...

As a new Air Force wife, I think this is a GREAT idea. After starting up my blog and then stumbling upon a few military spouse blogs on accident, I got hooked. Mainly because they are a plethora of information about the day to day stuff that you don't find in a book or online resource. So thanks for making yet another place for me to spend countless hours :)

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I saw this a while ago and already have your button up! Its such a fabulous idea :)

Adrienne said...

I cannot express to you enough of how excited I am to read your ASK THE MILIES blog! It seems like such a great idea and I have already submitted a question!

Christian Mommy Writer said...

Sounds like a great idea! I'll be sure to check it out and grab a button!