Monday, May 24, 2010

Around the World


"Mommy, its been a long trip...I need 2 of these."






"What happens in Disney..." really does stay in Disney.
Our trips there and special occasions are the only times Lucy gets treats like this.


"I get da big bed!"


My favorites.





Can you tell we love Daisey?


"Mommy, dis oreo dirt is so yummmmmy! You have some!"
Funny story about this: I got it on my face and arms because of course Lucy got really into it and would then grab me. But no one told me I had it smeared on the back of my leg. So I walked around the park for a while with chocolate cookies and pudding on me. You can guess what that looked like.





Don't let him fool you...he acts tough but he hangs out with chipmunks on the weekends.


Thanks you, Disney, for Cool Stations!


"Bite! Bite! Bite!"





"No, I WON'T leave Daisey!!"


This time around she decided to be really shy.


Almost asleep.



Playing at Disney is a lot of tiring work. But Lucy's a big girl and takes it like a champ.

22 comments:

Ashley said...

What a fun time at Disney!! We are hoping to go next year! I laughed so hard at the oreo and pudding story! I am sure no one noticed!! :-)

Julie the Army Wife said...

What fun pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Jen said...

What a fun trip!!!! :) Love all the pictures!!

LCpl'sPrincess said...

I swear to you I actaully laughed out loud at the pic where she has oreo on her face, and love love the one where she is pulling her suitcase! looks like ya'll had a BLAST

Jessica said...

Great pics!
Looks like everyone had a blast!

Jess said...

We are definitely going to have to go there! You guys look like you had a blast as usual. That picture of you an Lucy laying down is so sweet! What a pretty princess she is!

Brigette said...

Wow looks like you had a great time!

Renee said...

Oh my... the pictures tell such a wonderful story! Her daughter is just a cutie!

JG said...

How fun! Disney is amazing anyway, but Disney with little ones is its own kind of special! I can't wait to go back. What fun pictures! :) Garden Grill is one of our favorites, it's the only character dinner we do.

Wife on the Roller Coaster said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip! Love the pictures. We took our son to Tokyo Disney when we lived in Japan, but my daughter was still in my belly, so I'm thinking we need to let her in on the fun soon too.

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Oh my gosh what fun! She is so flippin' cute!

Whitney said...

Looked like you guys had a lot of fun!!

I've still never been to Disney.

The LT's Wifey said...

What is it about Disney that makes us feel so carefree? Gosh, I miss it there. Your daughter looked so happy!

Mateya said...

Oh it looks so fun! Her eyelashes are to die for! What a cutie!

Sarah said...

Great pictures!!! I LOVE the one of her pulling her suitcase. Priceless! =) Looks like y'all had a great time!! You make such a cute family!!!

Antiope said...

Beautiful photos! My favorite is the one with Daisy Duck. Your daughter is adorable! :)

Brianna Renee said...

Love the pics! We're big Disney people too...our son (he'll be 2 next month) enjoyed the pics with Daisy-he's got a major crush on her

Ashley said...

It looks like y'all had a blast!

Sarah Ruth said...

How fun! I can't wait to go back to Disney. It's A Small World is a family tradition for us! Hehe.

I have a blog award for you!

http://sarahruthtoday.com/2010/05/blog-awards-make-me-happy/

LCpl'sPrincess said...

hey girl i left you an award on my blog!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Super cute photos!!!! It looks like your trip was amazing!

Laura and Ryan said...

How adorable! I'm sure you made your daughters dreams come true with that trip!

Consider me your newest 'follower'!