Saturday, April 24, 2010

Then there was...


One.

(The "AL" in the box for ch. 13 means "last week of April." I wasn't planning on finishing until the END of the last week of April. I might actually finish early!)

I only have 1 chapter left to write.

Its been exhausting, and emotional, but I'm closer than ever. The support I have gotten from you all has been one of the biggest things giving me momentum to finish. Your comments have meant the world to me and soon I'll be able to get back to returning them!

Yesterday I had written the most that I ever have: 6,217 words in one day!

I've wrote a whole chapter yesterday, the day before, and Tuesday.

Now, I'm hoping to do the same again today.

I have to write a "Lucy note" on here too!
Yesterday she turned 19 months old! Wanna know how she celebrated?

She surprised us with four new simple sentences all on the same day!
"Lucy, what are you doing?" "I CLIMB!"
"Lucy, where are you?" "UP HIIIIIIIIGH!"
"Lucy, can you potty?" "I PEEEEEE!"
"Lucy, are you done?" "ALL DONE!"

We're so proud her!



5 comments:

Ashley said...

I cant wait for Ev to start saying sentences! That is just too cute!

congrats on almost being done!! :)

JG said...

Go you! That's awesome! :)

And I love Lucy's new sentences. What a big girl! :)

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Yay!!! That's so exciting about BOTH things!

Wife on the Roller Coaster said...

Congratulations on being so close to done! I wish I had your determination with my own book. Have you submitted any proposals to publishers yet? Can't wait to hear about your progress with publishing!

Whitney said...

That's so awesome!!!