Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Patron Saint of Bloggers.

I have to give a great big, massive, super sized shout out to my friend Nicole.

You all know her as "Mrs. Muffins."

I know her as "the most patient and talented blog designer in the land."

Ever since that fateful night that I completely screwed up my blog and had to start from scratch (asthetics-wise) Nicole has been helping with all the computer stuff that's over my head. She's often on my blog admin list to rearrange margins or install fonts.


This weekend she put up with sooooooooo much from me as she made my awesome new header and layout.


To put it nicely...I'm particular. And specific. But not a pain, right? *wink*


This woman's kindness borders on sainthood, and she's talented too! So I thought she deserved her own special post.


Love you girl!

14 comments:

Mrs. Muffins said...

Awwww, I'm blushing!!! My own post... you weren't tooooo much of a pain. Lol :)

Jenn said...

Your blog looks awesome and I love the header! Great Job!!

Charity said...

She did an awesome job, it looks great!

JG said...

Very nice! I love the new look!!

Alia said...

she did a great job! I love the layout, and she is working on mine now :) woo woo

September Love said...

It looks beautiful, J. Just lovely! I was trying to learn some of the blog designing stuff back in Feb. when Jed left, but I got stuck with some of the technical HTML programming and so I stopped before I even started. Seeing your beautiful blog design makes me want to try again! LOL

Crazy Shenanigans said...

It looks great!!!

Brea said...

It looks amazing.. I've seen a lot of different designs that she's done and I'm also one of her followers.. She's very talented!

Lisa said...

Mrs. Muffins rocks! She's so patient and awesome! :)

Looks great!!

HellcatBetty said...

LOVE the new look!! She's so talented :)

Erin said...

Looks great!

LCpl'sPrincess said...

it looks great =)

MommyToTwoBoys said...

It looks great! One of my favorite pictures of yours is back, the one that basically illustrates your title, your hubby in his boots, you in stilettos, and Lucy in her tutu! I love that one!

Mrs. ATC said...

Very pretty!