Thursday, March 4, 2010

She just is.



She is not a good sleeper.
She'd rather whisper secrets and giggle than dream.

She is not a very good eater.
What food doesn't hit the floor is usually used as finger paint on her tray.

She is a goofy girl.




She is usually smiling and laughing.
Like she is now, even though she's sick with a nasty cold.




She is the best company to have on long walks.





She is the greatest model a photographer mommy could ask for.





She is a parrot.
That means Mommy has to start saying things like "Oh Macaroonio!" when she drops things.


She is my shadow, Daddy's wild monkey,
our answer to "what should we watch tonight?"
She is our Love Bug.


(These pics are "oldies but goodies." As soon as I locate my camera cord again, I'll have a new post about Lucy and her pet cat Penelope)





15 comments:

Expat Girl said...

Ok that pic of you two sleeping is absolutely adorable!!

BluePixo Entertainment said...

So cute.
Visiting from All About Toys
http://bluepixo.blogspot.com

Michelle Ioapo A'etonu said...

she's precious!

MelissaAggie98 said...

I absolutely LOVE this post! It reminds me so much of my own little love bug who's already 16 months old!

Visiting from Mommy Living the Life of Riley!

http://mommy-living-the-life-of-riley.blogspot.com/

♥ Annie ♥ said...

She is insanely cute!!

mrs_muffins said...

<3

JG said...

Such a cutie!

The Lady said...

I love when you post older photos we've never seen before! They are fabulous!

Mrs P said...

She is sooooooo adorable!!!
I wish I were a photographer mommy, my cell phone pics do not do my girl justice haha.

Hyacynth said...

Ohhh, my goodnes. She is so cute. And she is making me want to have a little girl sometime. Love your photographs. Stunning.

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

she is precious!
you just described my little lils! she hates to sleep...not that great of an eater....but loves life and is happy all the time! she is my mini me!
i did find she sleeps better in my bed...she used to take 1 45 min nap...now she sleeps for 2 hrs in my bed...same at night! i should have done it sooner. the best thing is we are expecting #5 and now the crib is available! ha ha you've got a new follower

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Thanks everyone! I love all these pictures. It totally makes me miss the squishy lumpy little baby phase.

That goes by way too quickly!

Riding the Roller Coaster said...

She is so cute! Great pictures.

MommyToTwoBoys said...

Those pictures are so cute. Especially the on with the pearls and tutu in the guitar case.

Christa said...

So cute I love the ones were you two are sleeping and the one with her in the guitar case!