Thursday, March 11, 2010

Its my day, I'll take your picture if I want to!

After the events of last week G.I. Joe and I decided that a "celebrate day" was in order.

Lucy celebrated her day by watching Strawberry Shortcake and playing with Granny and Granddad.

My wonderful husband, who's been calling everyone and saying "My wife is going to write an article for a national magazine," took me out on an adventure for our celebration.



After a country drive we ended up at an Arby's with a few too many Will Rogers quotes on the walls.


We chowed down.







My favorite place on earth.


One day I'll be here:


He gets tired of me snapping like a paparrazzi.


I so want one of these ladders.


Yumminess.





I don't know why...but I love this shot.




Also...don't forget to enter the Boba 2G giveaway, Mommies! And Mommies-to-be, and Aunts, Granny's...well, you get the hint! This carrier is amazing, super high quality and retails for $118. How can anyone resist that chance? There is only 1 day left and lots of extra entry opportunities.


19 comments:

Sarah said...

I agree: that last picture is great! =D I love bookstores too...especially Barnes & Noble!

Michelle said...

wow! what a great! i love bookstores too. I actually went to B&N myself this weekend! have a great week!

Chelle said...

Since I'm starving my perception of the best picture is jaded. I personally find the waffle cut fries to be the best shot ever.

Mrs P said...

Looks like a fun day, loved the day in pics! :)

Becca Runs Sometimes said...

Can't wait to read your biography one day :) I spend a lot of time in that section. Thank you for sharing your wonderful day.

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Sounds like you guys had a super fun day!

MommyToTwoBoys said...

Congrats on your accomplishment! And yes, I totally see you on the shelf one day. Can I have a signed copy when it happens?

Sounds and looks like a fun day! We haven't done that in way too long.

JG said...

How fun! And yes that last picture is very cool. I'll have to try that!

Helena said...

I forgot where or how i found you, but I just want you to know I gave you a blog award at my site! You can pick it up at http://helena-agalneedsatleast2blogs.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-mention.html! You have a great blog and I would love to enter the contest! Love it! Congrats on the article!

Mad {Life Happens During Naptime} said...

Mmmmm french fries

Christa said...

I want one of those ladders in my own personal library too! I think it goes back to watching Beauty and the Beast when I was little!!

...::Mrs. Southern Bride::... said...

Love your pictures!! :) B&N is def. one of my favorite places...and I'm always begging to go there!

Clan Brunn said...

Congratulations and wonderful pictures!

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

I know this is a re-post but I was just wanting to test something out. And it worked! Yipeeee

Jessica Lynn said...

Hi! I'm a new reader and just spent the past hour catching up and reading your posts. I'm really excited to start reading your blog.

And congrats on the upcoming article—seeing your name in print for the first time (forgive me if it's not your first time!) is an overwhelmingly fantastic experience!

Stephanie Hartman said...

I Love your pictures they are so cute..

Sandy said...

I love the ones of your guy looking so darn tired! :) We truly wear them out, huh???? Thanks for stopping by, I got my stuffed Peeps a few yaers ago at Target....but I think you can still get them on Ebay! Thanks! Sandy

♥ Annie ♥ said...

A celebration day sounds fabulous!! And now I want some french fries :)

militarydutystations.com said...

Ahhh, a cup of joe and cookies! YUM. Does it get better?