Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Add push-ups to the list...

Of things G.I. Joe has inadvertently taught Lucy how to do.


Sometime last summer or fall Lucy picked up a new word. If you asked her "Lucy, what are you?"

She would joyfully shout "BOOGER!" Thanks for that, Daddy.

Then she discovered that if Daddy can pass the blame for farting, so can Lucy. "Who's stinky?"

Its always "DADDY!" Even if G.I. Joe is hundreds miles away from home, its always his stink.

Recently I posted a picture of Lucy standing at parade rest. He swears he didn't teach her to do it...but I don't believe him.

That brings us to last night. I got up from the table when I was done with dinner and went to take care of a few things while he watched Lucy finish eating in her high chair. He figured that was the perfect time to do some push ups. When I came back downstairs I had to take a video of what I found her doing.

This isn't long but you'll get to see Lucy "get down and push," and do her penguin walk and whispered lion roar.
Sigh.
Our Lucy. A girl of many talents.




17 comments:

Charity said...

This is so cute, my boys and I decided she can do better push ups than her Daddy!!

mrs_muffins said...

Awwww!!!!

Ashley said...

HAHA! That is too freaking cute! :) I love her little lion whisper!

Stephanie Hartman said...

Oh my I Love the quite lion Pahahha This was the cutest thing ever...

Expat Girl said...

Haha I loveeeee it!

JG said...

That is adorable!! :)

Tony and Paulene said...

that is by far the cutest thing I have ever seen. My husband is so worried that if our baby is a little girl he will not be able to bond with her like he would a little boy. I tell him all the time little girls can do boy stuff too. And now I have proof to show him video of, lol.

Melissa said...

Very cute!

JG said...

And might I add, you have a great voice. Like, radio DJ voice. I hate the way my voice sounds recorded, so I always notice other people's. :)

R said...

that is way too cute! love it :) I can't wait until E starts talking more and doing animal sounds and mimics her Papa & I :)

Ashley said...

She is too cute!

Kelly Marie said...

That is adorable! (:

Crazy Shenanigans said...

She is too cute!

hypermom said...

Teehee Your love bug is so sweet!!

From FFF at MBC :)

The Lady said...

PRECIOUS!!! Lucy is so adorable.

Loco YaYa said...

THAT is totally adorable!

my oldest would stand at parade rest and do push ups, try my boots on all the time and point with her whole hand. she still does the point thing and shes 12. enjoy it. its adorable!

until shes 12 and you are on the other side of the hand point.

Amanda said...

that is absolutely one of the cutest things that I have ever seen!
she is such a beautiful little girl!