Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Playing Make Believe

I absolutely love being Mommy to such a girlie-girl. We get the best toys ever to play with. Um, oh of course I mean "Lucy gets the best toys ever to play with." Yeah, that's what I meant.


Christmas Morning was full of delightful squeals in our house.


Among many things she loves, Lucy is just ga-ga over Tinkerbell.


She ran immediately to the Pixie Hollow cafe Santa left her.
She makes us tea and cookies every day.


Everything has to pass inspection before its deemed worthy enough to play with.


One favorite gift from the day was the music table Lucy got from her Great-Grandparents.


Instead of buying her a Tinkerbell tent we made Lucy her very own Pixie Hollow.


"I don't know about this thing, Daddy!"
Yes, that's G.I. Joe in Pixie Hollow.
Once she figured out how to crawl in and out we knew we were in trouble...

That's her favorite hiding place when she knows she needs her Pull-Ups changed or her socks put on.


You really don't want to stand between Lucy and her presents. She's stronger than she looks.


Everyday we take Sleepy for a stroll.
I'm pretty sure he is her most elderly baby.




And at the end of all the Christmas hoopla in our family and all the new toys, what do you think she wanted most of all?



To give the pretty baby in my camera kisses!




I almost forgot! I'll be posting the answers to all your awesome questions early next week. But there is still time to get in more! Post anything you want to know about The G.I. Joe's here.




17 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Finally got some Christmas pictures up! I don't feel quite so behind now :)

Stephanie Hartman said...

Awww it looks like you have a wonderful Christmas...I love the Pixie Hollow its adorable!! Hope you have a great day!

-Stephanie

mrs_muffins said...

AWWW! She is so adorable! I love the Pixie Hollow :) I love being a mommy to a girly girl too! I can't really imagine having a boy...
xx

All About Aleigha said...

Awww, looks like Lucy had a great Christmas. Being a mom to a girlie girl is the best. Loving that Pixie Hollow also.

JG said...

How sweet! I love her face in the first pic :) Perfect Christmas face!

TeresaR said...

I'm totally cracking up about G.I. Joe in the Pixie Hollow and the way Lucy's looking at him!!

Melissa said...

You guys are one attractive family! And that tent is pretty awesome!

Amanda said...

Looks like somebody scored big at Christmas this year :)

Mrs P said...

Yay for girlie toys!! I can't wait :-D

Ashley said...

It looks like she had a great Christmas! I had to lol at GI Joe in the tent :)

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

what an awesome Pixie Hollow! I wanna crawl in!! :)

Working Mommy said...

Look at her - too cute!!!

~WM

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Aw!!! Looks like it was a great Christmas morning!!!

ZenMom said...

Looks like a great Christmas was had by all. How cute.

Courtney said...

I love her Tinkerbell tent!! Rylee got a princess tent for Christmas and those things are fantastic!!

MommyToTwoBoys said...

Don't feel bad. I still haven't posted any pictures from Christmas day. Those are great pictures. She must have had such a great time. Now where are you going to put all those presents? I had to clean out our playroom right before Christmas.

I tagged you in my latest post, My Seven. Check it out. Even though you are about to do your getting to know you post, it could still be fun!

Baby Signs(R) With Elizabeth ICI, INC. said...

Oh I am so jealous of all the girlieness! After 3 boys I'm still holding out hope, but we'll see. Your daughter is adorable, but I'm sure you already knew that!