Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ask Mr. and Mrs. G.I. Joe

I've seen this done before on other blogs and thought it might be fun to try here. We've gained quite a few new readers in the later part of 2009 so this is a chance for you all to get to know us a little better.

I'm inviting you all post questions here for us. They can be for us as a couple, just G.I. Joe, me, or Lucy. Although...if you ask Lucy a question the answer will no doubt always be "Momma!" "Baby!" or "meeeooooooow." The questions can be about anything really. They can be serious and deep or inconsequential like "What's your favorite Starbucks drink?"

I'll wait depending on how long it takes to collect a little group of questions and then we'll post they answers. Have fun with it! I hope we will get a few questions...of course I know that people just might not be interested in us. And I totally don't blame them for that!



*Side note* The reason for this post instead of pictures is that Lucy has been sick. She's kicking this virus now and we've been trying our best to get her to take it easy. The girl just can't be kept down! The pictures I've been promising will be in the next post hopefully!

17 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Hmmmm.....let's see. Where's the next place you'd love to live?

relocationreview said...

Since I have a blog about PCSing (and my website) and one of my 2010 resolutions was to stick more the the PCS theme,my question pertains to just that P-C-S. Where have you been? Best and worst? How do you do your research? How do you prepare yourself?
How is your family dealing with the move? How do YOU deal with the move?
Too many questions? - just pick one!

mrs_muffins said...

~Do you plan on having any more kids in the future?

~Did you take any photography classes or do you learn on your own?

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

i'm sure any questions i ask are probably already answered somewhere on your blog since i am a new reader but i'll go for it anyway :)

how did you meet?

what is your favorite part about being married?

Lucy, what do you love most about your mom and dad? :)

if you guys could take a trip anywhere for a week, money not mattering, where would you go?

alright, that's all i can think of right now.

Mrs P said...

I was going to ask how you and GI Joe met, but then I looked over at the side and you have a "The Day We Met" link so I guess that'd be a silly question. Hmmm... how long do you guys plan on staying military? Do you like military life?

Mrs P said...

PS Left you an award for being fabulous

Mrs. Addison said...

Hmmm, some of my questions have already been asked! But that's okay! :)

What are your favorite blogs or websites? What are your favorite books or authors?

Hope your little gal feels better soon!

Teri said...

I have just recently started following your blog, so if they are answered elsewhere I'm sorry.

-What does G.I. Joe do in the Army
-Is G.I. Joe a lifer?

TeresaR said...

Me too...I wanted to ask the where did you meet question too! ;)

Hope Lucy feels tons better soon!

Niks La Mode. said...

I am a new follower over from theta mom! Love the blog! and the concept! Ur daughter is adorable and good luck to those goals by 2014!


I'll be back!

x

Nikki

Ashley said...

I gave you an award on my blog!

Katie F said...

Love your blog. Left you an award on mine!

Teri said...

You received an award on my site :)
http://livefastdiepretty17.blogspot.com/

JG said...

Just to join the crowd, I ALSO gave you an award on my site today! Kudos :)

Theta Mom said...

MMMmmmmm, let me think... Did you know it would be as hard as it is being the wife of a G.I. Joe?

Ashley said...

In your Christmas picture post you said Lucy wears pull-ups, does that mean she's already potty-trained? If so, how'd you manage that?

Baby Signs(R) With Elizabeth ICI, INC. said...

Oh I love the post idea!

How do you teach Lucy about what Daddy does? Do you think she's too young yet or is there an age appropriate way you let her know now?