Sunday, October 18, 2009

Some pictures from around "The World"

I'll probably post some pictures periodically from our trip but here are a few of my favorites!


"Let's GO!!!!"


On one of Lucy's favorite rides, Its A Small World. She got so excited over all the "babies" (dolls) in the ride that I'm pretty sure she would have hopped out of the boat and stayed there.


Its actually Ostrich meat. She didn't get any but she went after that like a wild hyena!


One of the birthday "cakes" Lucy got at an awesome Italian restaurant in EPCOT was a cupcake made from chocolate mousse. You think she enjoyed it?


Lucy dressed as Princess Aurora for her birthday breakfast at the castle and very quickly wrapped the real Sleeping Beauty around her finger.


Lucy's time spent at Magic Kingdom was always filled with excitement and wonder.





The Princess sees her castle for the first time.


"I'm this many today!"

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Great photos. I'm glad you all (Lucy included!) had such a great time. I agree with your reasoning. While we do not have children yet, I can't wait to take mine to DisneyWorld for the first time.

Ashley said...

I love the picture of her eating that cupcake!! :)

Sunshinemeg said...

Just stumbled across your blog and so glad I did. What a great little family. I think your daughter loveds her blog and I am pretty sure I look the same way after I eat one = ) New follower and just wanted to say hi.

Tero said...

Great pictures. You tickled me with your comment re Lucy wanting to jump out and stay there. I used to have wonderful dreams as a kid after going through the small world ride. I wanted to do just that. But on the other hand I adored the pirates of the carribean ride too.

mrs_muffins said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun and Lucy is so beautiful!