Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lots of holiday fun coming soon...

This blog is going to be under construction for the next few days. So, bare with me if it looks a little goofy!

To bring a little early holiday cheer to you readers I'm working the first ever Merry Mommies Christmas Carnival! Its going to run November 16th through December 16th. And it will be complete with recipe swaps, photo sharing, contests, and my favorite part...LOTS of goodies to giveaway!

In order to keep things (like buttons, links...) organized and keep our personal stuff on the right sidebar, I'm working on a 3 column layout. I'm not a computer techie so the 3 column html codes are giving me grief. But things should look somewhat normal soon and I'll have a Merry Mommies Christmas Carnival button for anyone to snag!

3 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Yay it worked! No clue why I had to get on a different computer for it work but oh well!

Sonia said...

Can't wait! Sounds like it's going to be exciting!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Wow! That sounds fun!