Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Womb with a view

Its amazing how quickly this....










Becomes this!
One of the only things I will ever miss about pregnancy is the excitement of ultrasounds! Lucy was so goofy at hers from the first one. She would play peek-a-boo, try to snuggle my sides, or dramatically throw her hands over her face. Its so cute how early her personality developed. The things she was doing at 10 weeks or 28 weeks are things she still does now.





The reason Lucy doesn't look happy in that picture is because of this little guy. Thumper lives in our yard and apparently had babies last month. G.I. Joe caught one for us to see. He was such tiny thing! Lucy got a bit upset when it was time to let Baby Thumper down to hop around.





Good news to report: Lucy's post-op follow up was yesterday and the doctor says she's healing up perfectly! And today the countdown is officially on! Lucy will be 1 in just 2 weeks!


4 comments:

All About Aleigha said...

She's precious. She likes that bunny so much, maybe yall should get her a puppy :) I bet you are excited about her 1st birthday. I know i was but i was sad also.

Momma G.Love said...

It does go by way too fast! Prepared to be an emotional wreck in 2 weeks! I know I was!

...stopping by from SITS...

Steph @ Stick It in the Fridge

pleasestickitinthefridge.blogspot.com

Lisa Anne said...

Baby bunnies. OMG I want one. I just got a kitten and my bunny just ignores her. LOL I LOVE BUNNIES!!

Annie said...

how sweet - not only Lucy but the bunny too....fun post!