Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We'll never ask for anyone but you.

Today. One year ago exactly. At 2:17 p.m. our lives changed forever.
God completed us when He gave us Lucy.


The song might seem a little random, and this is the only recording of it I could dig up. But I think its fitting because it so perfectly describes what happened last year.
G.I. Joe and I never imagined we could be so captivated by this tiny little girl.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUCY!
You're the greatest blessing we could have ever asked for.


6 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Lucy! :)

Anonymous said...

Jacqueline, this video brought tears to my eyes. It was so beautiful and hits home with me since we have a little angel in our lives now to, our Sammy. They grow up way too fast. Happy 1st Birthday Lucy! =)

-Jess

Chappell3 said...

happy birthday princess! I don't think I've ever seen newborn baby pictures of Lucy- she was (is) stunning!!!!!!!!! Ariana sat in my lap and blew kisses at almost every one of the pictures in the slide show. lol

Marge said...

Happy Happy birthday Lucy! I hope you have a wonderful 1st birthday:)!

Lisa Anne said...

Another great video. I love the music, it's very cute!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Aw, Happy Birthday Lucy!!