Sunday, September 13, 2009

Welcome to Lucy's Wonderland

The first round of Lucy's birthday pictures are done! I'm so excited about being able to "share" her party with you all. These are pictures I took of almost everything before the guests began to arrive. The table looks a little bare but that's because we hadn't brought out Lucy's cake, the food table, or all the guest favors. I hope you enjoy these!

















































Stay tuned for lots more birthday fun!


7 comments:

Theta Mom said...

OMG! You went all out and it looks beyond AMAZING! I can't wait to see more! Did you make those signs, too?

Clueless_Mama said...

What a great little decorator you are! She is going to have some great pictures to look back on. How is her little toe doing? Hopefully all better :)

Crazy Shenanigans said...

So colorful! I love it!

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Thanks ladies! I'm very very pleased with how everything turned out. We had a lot of fun and Lucy has beautiful photos of her first birthday party. Haha...and that's not even counting the actual birthday pictures she'll have after next week!

The signs are homemade. G.I. Joe did them for me. I told him what I wanted in a basic form and he just took off with it. He's very creative too I think he ended up having fun helping me with the decorations.

Thank you for asking about Lucy's toe! Its looking a lot better, doesn't seem to be sore anymore and the stitches are almost dissolved! So glad to have that behind us!

Lisa Anne said...

I love the cute signs. Again what a wonderful birthday party idea. I bet it was a blast!!

Tero said...

Finally catching up for the past 2 weeks. These are absolutely gorgeous!! I really enjoyed looking at them. Hope Lucy enjoys here upcoming partay!!

Ashley said...

I loveeeee what you did. Good job, mama!