Saturday, September 26, 2009

Twinkle Toes

One of my readers asked about Lucy's toe just a little while ago. Its healing up very well and doesn't seem to be sore anymore. I'm so thankful for that because it would break my heart to see her hold up her foot and cry. I don't have a picture of her toe yet but I need to take one. The stitches haven't completely dissolved yet but they're getting close. I don't see how she puts up with them. I've never had these before and had no clue what to expect. I thought they would just sort of disappear but her body is healing from the inside and pushing them out. It basically looks like she has a clump of white sewing thread attached to her. That would bug me to death! But, again, she's just better at handling this stuff than her Mommy!


(About 5 months old)



Lucy has always loved pointing her toes. I think she might want to do ballet classes when she gets bigger. So much like Mommy!



1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Those are super cute socks!