Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Post Surgery

I know I said the month of September would include a picture a day...so here's a bunch to get us started. These start out on Sunday, the evening before Lucy's surgery. The last ones are from yesterday afternoon. About 2 hours after I posted yesterday she woke up and was ready to run and jump on her foot! Nothing but the medicine has phased her. She goes back and forth between wanting to nap for hours and then wanting to play hard. These pictures aren't really edited because I didn't have time. But they still do a good job of telling the story. Later this week when her bandage can come off I'll post a picture of her "fixed" toe.




Always the goofy girl.





This is her "I'm going to get you!" snorty face.


Sometime around noon yesterday with her brand new babydoll


That sock is the only thing keeping her from unwrapping her bandages!


"Kiss my boo boo, Baby!"


Attempting to stand with all her weight on that foot!


She's a tough little girl.


Quite tired but trying to explain her post-care instructions to Mommy.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Aw! So glad everything went well. She's so pretty!

Life Happens During Naptime said...

Snorty face!

Chappell3 said...

what a trooper!!!! Glad everything went so well. I love her "I'm gonna get you" face!

Lisa Anne said...

She is precious and adorable. I'm so happy everything went well.

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Glad she's doing so well!!

Clueless_Mama said...

I am so glad she looks like it didn't bother her a bit. I am glad it is over for both of you. She is a doll :)

frommylefthand said...

Her "snorty face" looks just like your "snorty face" looked (or should I say "looks"?)! HA!

I'm glad she's doing well.

Love you all,
Lesley

September Love said...

So glad she's doing well! She's SO precious!