Friday, September 4, 2009

On the mend

G.I. Joe took Lucy's bandages off yesterday! I'm thrilled that she's doing so well already. Her little toe looks a bit puffy but that's to be expected. Nothing seems to bother her though. She didn't mind her foot being weighed down by the heavy bandages and she isn't minding the stitches either. We still have to make sure she wears a sock until they dissolve but at least she's "unwrapped." And, I have to admit I've been loving the 3 naps a day she's been taking since Monday.

Here are some more of the pictures from Sunday. Its taken me a little while to get them all edited with the crazy week we had.




The windows I first spotted him from.


The only playground equipment left from 9 years ago.


The Chapel.


He's mine forever









Here is our Lucy picture of the day: she does this "Aww your embarrassing me" head cover when people start fawning all over her. Its so cute! I have no clue where she picked it up but she just melts hearts when she does it.

8 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Aw, those are really cute photos

Granny said...

Where in the world does Lucy get her dramatics? I have absolutely NO idea, do you?

PropellerHeadMom said...

Those are really nice photos! I guess Lucy took the picture of you taking a picture of G.I. Joe :-)

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Thank you! I love the way they turned out.

And yeah Mom, I have NO clue where Lucy got her dramatic side from :P

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Oh, and yes. Lucy is an amazing photographer. But she prefers taking pictures of Babydoll and Tinkerbell. Apparently her parents are "boring" models.

:)

Annie said...

Amazing photos!! I love the chapel steeple....breathtaking!

So glad your little girl is healing well - poor thing :)

Elise said...

Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.

It's all perfect !

Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....

Geezees Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

what a beautiful family!