Monday, September 21, 2009

Letter from Mommy




Dear Sweet Lucy,

Your first birthday is just around the corner and after a year I am still in awe that I get to be your Mommy. God could not have blessed us with a sweeter little girl. One year ago I gave birth to you and that was the proudest moment of my life. When I handed you all bundled up to your Daddy for the first time, that was also my proudest moment. The proudest moment of my life was the first time I heard you giggle, the look of triumph on your face when you rolled over for the first time, and its each and every time you give one of your baby dolls a big hug. It was most definitely the first time you said Mommy. The "proudest moment of my life" is each precious moment of yours.

You've made my heart grow a million times bigger than I ever dreamed it could and its filled with love for you.

Love unconditionally,
Mommy



3 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

Very sweet and thoughtful. Poetic and beautiful!

Sonia said...

That was the sweetest! You and Lucy were made for each other. It's so wonderful to see great women enjoy motherhood :) Hope it continues!

Lovin Every Minute said...

This is beautiful!!