Sunday, September 20, 2009

Letter from Daddy




Lucy,

This week we are celebrating your first birthday. Although it is such a special time for you, it means so very much to me as your Daddy. From the first moment that I laid eyes on your beautiful face you have led my heart in your little hands. You have grown so much in your first year of life and every moment I will cherish forever. Lucy, your Daddy wishes you the happiest, most wonderful first birthday that you can have because you are my little princess and I love you very, very much.

Happy 1st Birthday, Lucy Michaela!

Love, Daddy







4 comments:

Theta Mom said...

Too precious. I LOVE daddy and daughter pictures.

Lucy postpartumillness.com said...

Now that will just bring a girl to tears. How sweet. We celebrated our sons 5th birthday yesterday. I cant believe he is 5. Where did my baby go. Your husbands letter reminded me of what a magical year his first year was.

Lucy

Ashley said...

Aw I love this. Made me tear up. :)

Lisa Anne said...

beautiful letter!! Happy Birthday!