Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I get excited too.


I just had to do a couple of posts with Thanksgiving pictures and mentions on here, for G.I. Joe's sake. He was on me the other day about not liking the holiday. Its not that I don't like it. I love family gatherings, I have so much to be thankful for...but I don't generally gravitate toward that kind of food, and I prefer holidays were I get to shop for my family.

That being said, this past Thanksgiving was incredible. It was our first one with Lucy, and she made all of our traditions seem even more special. Since Michael was at Fort Dix we got to have two celebrations. One of the days we were there I took these pictures of Lucy playing on the bed. She was only 2 months old but so excited to see Daddy and have her first hotel stay!





My little Frog Legs.



"Hoorah for Daddy!"



No comments: