Friday, September 18, 2009

Down the Rabbit Hole

Where the Hatters go mad and the Caterpillars are unusually chatty...



"Make-Your-Own-Tart" Bar!


"I may not like cake, but I love whipped cream!"

















"I'm tired Mommy, but I think opening presents may help me feel better."








"Whachya eatin?"







Thank you to all of our family and friends who have helped us celebrate Lucy's birthday!



Hmm...what can wake our sleeping guest of honor? Come back tomorrow to find out and see the exciting conclusion to Lucy's Unbirthday celebration!

5 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

Great photos. I want to make my own tart. YUMMM!! Looks like a great party!!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

I love the idea of making your own tart!!! Did it go over well? That's a great birthday party idea!

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Yes! The Make Your Own Tart bar was the biggest hit! People loved everything but that was the favorite. Its great for any parties, especially ones on short notice. All I did was put out the tart cookies, then some fillings (various puddings and whipped cream) and the toppings: berries and chocolate chips.

Kids AND adults loved them!

Linda @ My Trendy Tykes said...

What a great idea....The Tart bar.

Your lil one looks adorable.

Jim and Jami said...

love this idea!