Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bundled.


Before Lucy was born I said I would never co-sleep. Turns out the old "never say never" expression is correct! From the first time I put her in her crib (here at 2 months) she's only cared to play in it.


I would love to know what song was playing in her head while she was bobbing and dancing.





Lucy's first Christmas tree...wasn't taken down until a couple months ago!




Mommy, with "the bundle" after a long night of decorating.


I'm not at all trying to wish away time, because Lord knows I want September to last for a while...but I'm so excited that this Christmas Lucy will actually be alert and know what's going on! On the other hand, those snuggles were nice during the winter nights.


4 comments:

The Grown-Up Child said...

What a gorgeous baby! My children are both fall babies too. I remember how special their first Christmas' were! My daughter will have her second Christmas this year as well and you are right; she's not even the same kid!

I love your blog, over from SITS. Hope you're enjoying the long weekend!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Aw, those are such sweet pictures. PS: I love that white tree!

yonca said...

Those are beautiful pictures!
What a cute baby!!!
Have a great afternoon!

One Dream Two Hearts said...

Saw you from SITS! Your daughter is adorable!!!! And I love your Christmas tree!! You have to put it back up soon...so I would have left it up all year! :)