Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bubble party!

What kid doesn't love bubbles? Lucy fell in love with them the first time she went to her baby gym class. They have a bubble machine there and would turn it on at the end of class. This spring I managed to find a really cheap one at Target on sale. I thought we'd get a couple uses out of it before it would inevitably fall apart. I never in my wildest dreams thought we'd still be using that thing at the end of the summer! Lucy made a special point to wake up for the rest of her party when she remembered the bubbles. I love watching her little face light up over something so simple.











































5 comments:

Ashley said...

It looks like so much fun.
Where did you get that red chair? I want to do a Mad Hatter party for my step-daughter's 6th birthday. :)

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Aw, if and when I ever have kids I'll have to invest in a bubble machine! Great pictures!

All About Aleigha said...

Looks like Lucy had a great first birthday. I think all small kids are fascinated with bubbles. When Lucy is walking better you could get the bubble lawn mower. That is Aleigha's favorite toy. And your decorations for the party look great also.

Lisa Anne said...

what amazing pictures!! I love bubbles too.

Jacqueline Smith said...

omg precious!!!!