Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Among the great patisseries of our time...

is Lucy!

G.I. Joe was on unaccompanied orders for his birthday back in February but Lucy wanted to throw a party in his honor. I baked some cupcakes and she graciously put her skills to use decorating one. It was yummy! What? That was supposed to be for G.I. Joe? Well, since Lucy made it I couldn't let it go to waste, could I?



"Hey! Is anyone watching me with these sprinkles?"



Concentration: an artist at work.



"You may clap for me now."




I love anything that has to do with cooking, surprises or party planning. I hope to pass that down to Lucy.

4 comments:

Jacqueline Smith said...

she's so cute!!

Lisa Anne said...

Super cute and it's great to pass down fun traditions and stuff. I love her name, Lucy, so cute!

Annie said...

how wonderful! I am sure GI Joe loved the cupcake :D

Ashley said...

Haha she's so darn adorable!