Monday, August 3, 2009

Beach Cruisers

We took so many great pictures at the beach so its taking me a while to get through them all. I'll probably end up posting a couple more rounds of them, plus a video or two hopefully. I hope you all enjoy this set! Its from the first day we were there and from a trip to Fort Story Lighthouse.


Shutterbug Mommy strikes again!


Site of the infamous diaper blow-out!


Silly girl, happy to be at the beach.


Cruisers


Surfer territory, its serious business out here.


Enjoying the boardwalk and the breeze.


Inside the prison. Oh, I mean Lighthouse.


"Less than 200 steps..." doesn't sound like a lot 'till you start climbing!


Safety.


"What's dis itchy stuff on my feeties, Granddad?"


Weeeeee!


Fort Story.


The view is just better with Granny.


Historical markers: something I never take note of or read.
Historical markers: something G.I. Joe notices everywhere.

6 comments:

Margaret said...

I like these pictures a lot:) Now come visit!

Jacqueline said...

Haha...I can't wait to say "Sure! I'm on my way!"

Chrystal M. Smith said...

Love the one of air baby and lighthouse! I always read the historical markers. Join the nerdy side, Jac, you'll love it over here.

Jacqueline said...

I will not give in to peer pressure.
I will not give in to peer pressure.

:) I actually do consider myself a nerd, Chrystal. Michael will jump at the chance to "Amen" that one. But I'm just a nerd about other stuff, like books! But ugh...historical markers. There everywhere in Virginia.

Anonymous said...

Pics are great! Can't wait to see the rest.

-Stacey

Amy said...

Great pics.