Monday, April 13, 2009

Green Beans send shivers down her spine.

It seems like over the past month something has constantly been happening with Lucy! She's already starting to try to crawl, talk and stand with some support. Over the past few days we've taken quite a few pictures that I just had to share. Also, here is a video of Lucy from yesterday trying a vegetable for the first time ever. On the menu was green beans and she wasn't too thrilled with them. It was so amusing to watch her faces. Every now and then she'd shiver as she swallowed. I found myself gagging a little when I opened the container so I can empathize with her reaction to it. The video is 7 minutes long because she was just so cute we didn't want to stop filming her. We hope you all enjoyed Easter weekend as much as we did!






Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




2 comments:

Mary Jason and boys said...

Such a cute little movie! I too get shivers down my spine when I have to eat green beans. Yummy!! Just wait until you get to the sour fruits, that's funny too. :)

Chrystal M. Smith said...

That makes me want to get my Ethan baby movies out. She is such a precious little girl. I know how proud you must be.