Monday, April 20, 2009

The Furniture Buying Stage.

The fact that G.I. Joe has been home for a month has completely crept up on us. Its such a strange feeling. On one hand, the time has flown by making it seem like he's only been here a few days. Then again, it also feels like he was never really gone. I'm not sure how I'll handle things when he has to deploy again in the future...I'm completely dependent on seeing his face when I wake up in the mornings.

For the past month we've been catching up on good quality family time. He and I try to go out on dates here and there or just watch a movie together after Lucy goes to sleep at night. All three of us have been loving the Spring weather and spending time outside at parks and taking walks in our neighborhood. One of the biggest highlights was yesterday. We walked into a furniture store and bought a love seat for when we move. It was so exciting because that was the first piece of furniture we've ever bought together! When we were dating we used to go to that very same store to pick out the things we wanted for our dream house one day.

In past the longest amount of days in a row that we had spent together was 22. That was when I had Lucy. Now we can say we've seen each other every day for a month! That is so awesome! Here are some pictures from our first month together:

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



1 comment:

Madison said...

I loved furniture shopping with Denis! We have the exact same taste. Literally. Everything I loved he loved and vice versa. I love your new family photos :-)