Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"And then you let out your first cries."

Its become quite a tradition in our family to tell the story of the day that I was born. I don't think anyone actually remembers how much snow was on the ground that day because the amount often changes. Haha :)

Yesterday Lucy turned exactly 5 months old! So naturally she had to hear the story of the day that she was born, a number of times throughout the day. I think she may be getting tired of hearing it already but it is a story I will never get tired of telling. She'll just have to get used to hearing what an exciting day that was for everyone.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



2 comments:

Mallissa said...

yay! Happy 5 month!

Madison said...

You always take such beautiful pictures of Lucy. I love your new title picture, too :-)