Sunday, December 14, 2008

We interupt your regularly scheduled blog...

For a message to the best husband ever:

G.I. Joe, I couldn't be any more content than I am now. You are my best friend and so much more. I love you for sharing your life with me and for being Lucy's Daddy. Together we're fake snow, Christmas trees, visiting Coco Chanel, silly stories, Bruce Wayne, summers in Jersey, futons, Wednesdays, and gingersnap lattes.

Lots of love baby! And P.R.A.Y. but without the adios!



Now back to your regular program. ;)

4 comments:

Margaret said...

This made me so happy:)

Denis and Madison Chernik said...

Awww you two are so cute!

Mary Jason and boys said...

You are a beautiful couple!

Mimi aka pz5wjj said...

That is too sweet! You two are just the cutest! No wonder Lucy is adorable!