Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lucy's first snow!

This evening while I was cleaning I looked out the window and was shocked to see the first snow of the season! I ran downstairs to where my mom was playing with Lucy and we bundled her up and took her outside. Here are some pictures of her first encounter with snow! She seemed to enjoy looking at the flakes falling from the sky, but definitely did not like the cold! I think she'll probably like it more when she can just watch it from the window inside the house!


Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

Margaret said...

:) Too cute!

Mary Jason and boys said...

Hey cute blog!

Denis and Madison Chernik said...

Lucy is so adorable all bundled up! What a sweetie!

Katy said...

Hello there!
Saw your post on BBC BLogaholics decided to stop bye.
Katy