Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa Baby, hurry down the chimney tonight!

Today G.I Joe and I took Lucy to the mall to see Santa! The only other time she's seen him was when we were with our family so I was a little worried that by herself she'd cry her eyes out, like most babies do. Lucy and I walked on in while G.I. Joe was parking the car. Santa didn't have any line so he came right over to talk to her while we waited for him. She started to fuss a little and I figured she'd not do so well sitting on his lap. But she surprised us! No smiles, but no tears either! All the ladies who worked for Santa thought she was the cutest baby they had ever seen. They all wanted to take her home! As for what Santa thought of her...well, you can just look at his face in these pictures! So here is our Santa Baby:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Santa's really here!!!
Photobucket Photobucket

Hey, when do the presents get here?
Photobucket

Photobucket


Its been a long day...time to snuggle with my Polar Bear.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Denis and Madison Chernik said...

I love the second picture. It looks like something out of an old magazine.

Margaret said...

I love it! I'm glad you three enjoyed yourself:)

Mary Jason and boys said...

Oh so sweet! If she were a few months older she would have probably been crying!
I love the 2nd picture! He's a good Santa! Sheesh, ours was grumpy looking.