Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sponsorship Information










If you are interested in purchasing Ad space on this blog please email me at acusandstilettoshoes@gmail.com or directly buy through the links above. My personal corner of the Internet is always growing and I'm so excited about the new addition of craft tutorials here! It opens up a whole new door to readers and relevant advertisers. My goal is still to keep this a fun and personal place. I'm actively looking for sponsors who's products and services will appeal to my readers that way we don't have to look at any unnecessary Google-type ads.

I'm offering 200x100 pixel banners or 100x100 pixel ad space at a special discounted rate since I'm just starting to seek sponsorship.




Blog advertising trade:  I'd love to give it a try! If you have a growing blog and would like to discuss a trade for ad space email me. The way it works is your button would appear in a "sponsors" section on the right side bar for a month at a time, and you would post my button the same way. Then if we would like to continue it for another month or 2 and help out each other's traffic and reach we can make that happen!

No comments: