Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lucy's 2 "First Thanksgivings"

We were blessed over the past week to be able to celebrate Lucy's First Thanksgiving twice! G.I. Joe was only given a pass to come home the weekend before the holiday so we had our big family dinner on Saturday. This was Lucy's first big family event! We all went over to my Grandma and Grandpa's house for an amazing meal after meeting at the mall to have pictures made with Santa! After all that Lucy got to watch as we played our favorite family game "Dirty." When she gets older Rachel and I look forward to her being on our team and helping us compete against G.I. Joe and Luke :)

On Wednesday we left to go visit Daddy for Thanksgiving. It was so fun to take Lucy to the post he lives and works at on unaccompanied orders! The three of us, Mom and Dad had a wonderful time there. We were very thankful for the opportunity to be with G.I. Joe over the holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! G.I. Joe and I are so thankful for all our friends and family. We are also thankful for the love you all continue to show to our beautiful princess!

Photobucket





Photobucket

No comments: